Thursday : I finished my last couple exams, then got out of class early. met up with Janey and we chilled at the park. walked around the green way for awhile. then, I picked up Minnie from school and went to go play at the park with her too! we played a lil soccer then took some pictures! she was my model for the day, hehe. ;)

love, love, love.
Friday : I woke up super early around 8 am, no idea why. made plans to have lunch with my cousin Sam, which I ended up waiting for him for over 2 hrs! he finally got his business done, then we had lunch @ Famous Dave's. we did the usual catching up on life, talking about females again. he kept repeating the same shit over and over about this new girl he was feelin though. so I just gave him all the advice I could, ha. I ordered me some rib tips, mac n cheese, corn on a cob, and cornbread muffin (which I ended up giving the leftovers to this fatty of mine). It was pretty good, for my first time being there. then, I went to go spend time with girlfriend, again. :)
Saturday : I woke up early again and did some laundry. later, had lunch with Sammie @ Fazoli's. I ate so damn much that I could barely move, literally. after wards, we met up with Tara at the mall. Sammie wanted to get his ears pierced (random) so we went to The Avenue. looks like his ear was already pierced before and the hole wasn't fully closed so he just bought some new bling, aha. I found a really nice shirt on sale from Express but it was a lil too big for me. I hate being so skinny sometimes. :( we got really bored so we decided to go stalk May! Sam ended up crashing on her couch while we watched Hostel II. since I was in the Smyrna area, I borrowed Tara's truck and went to go hang out with girlfriend, again. then! I went back to May's, devoured some pizza and watched Dogs 101. ha.
Sunday : I woke up around noon, pretty unusual since I sleep and wake up super early nowadays. I chilled at home for a bit, then went to go see Minnie, AGAIN. I saw her for 4 days in a row, but ey, I really don't mind! I wonder if she ever gets tired of me yet? :P she ordered me some Subway for lunch, with no cheese though. #fail on her part. but then again, I forgot to buy lemonade so that was a #fail on my part. :x we went to Kroger's to buy lemonade and saw the Girl Scouts selling cookies! this is when someone starts spazzing like crazy... too bad they didn't have any Samoas! *sniff* we sat outside on the front porch and had a mini 'picnic date'. she felt like going out so we headed to Murfy, met up with Sharena at the mall and hung out for a bit. later, went to Go USA and hit up the batting cages! It was my baby's first time too. she wasn't so bad either, considering I couldn't really teach her correctly. Sam and Darwin met us there and we hit some golf balls at the driving range. I tend to suck at that... It was getting chilly so we went back to Smyrna and hung out at babe's house. had dinner, then called it a night!
Today : I had lunch with Janey @ Toot's, good stuff. picked up my sister from school. some high school kids are just straight up annoying. :x met up with Janey at the mall and stalked Shelly! ;D later, we all helped Tara with her filming project. she was a cute litto Chinese looking granny. played Halo for a couple hrs, I was hellaaa rusty! blah, I'm tired.
I had quite a lovely weekend, I must say. life is grrreat. I hope for more amazing weekends to come. :D
Saturday : I woke up early again and did some laundry. later, had lunch with Sammie @ Fazoli's. I ate so damn much that I could barely move, literally. after wards, we met up with Tara at the mall. Sammie wanted to get his ears pierced (random) so we went to The Avenue. looks like his ear was already pierced before and the hole wasn't fully closed so he just bought some new bling, aha. I found a really nice shirt on sale from Express but it was a lil too big for me. I hate being so skinny sometimes. :( we got really bored so we decided to go stalk May! Sam ended up crashing on her couch while we watched Hostel II. since I was in the Smyrna area, I borrowed Tara's truck and went to go hang out with girlfriend, again. then! I went back to May's, devoured some pizza and watched Dogs 101. ha.
Sunday : I woke up around noon, pretty unusual since I sleep and wake up super early nowadays. I chilled at home for a bit, then went to go see Minnie, AGAIN. I saw her for 4 days in a row, but ey, I really don't mind! I wonder if she ever gets tired of me yet? :P she ordered me some Subway for lunch, with no cheese though. #fail on her part. but then again, I forgot to buy lemonade so that was a #fail on my part. :x we went to Kroger's to buy lemonade and saw the Girl Scouts selling cookies! this is when someone starts spazzing like crazy... too bad they didn't have any Samoas! *sniff* we sat outside on the front porch and had a mini 'picnic date'. she felt like going out so we headed to Murfy, met up with Sharena at the mall and hung out for a bit. later, went to Go USA and hit up the batting cages! It was my baby's first time too. she wasn't so bad either, considering I couldn't really teach her correctly. Sam and Darwin met us there and we hit some golf balls at the driving range. I tend to suck at that... It was getting chilly so we went back to Smyrna and hung out at babe's house. had dinner, then called it a night!
Today : I had lunch with Janey @ Toot's, good stuff. picked up my sister from school. some high school kids are just straight up annoying. :x met up with Janey at the mall and stalked Shelly! ;D later, we all helped Tara with her filming project. she was a cute litto Chinese looking granny. played Halo for a couple hrs, I was hellaaa rusty! blah, I'm tired.
I had quite a lovely weekend, I must say. life is grrreat. I hope for more amazing weekends to come. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment