Friday, February 26, 2010

It feels like my mind is playing tricks on me...

My week is starting to go downhill... not good. I woke up with a minor headache, and I kept sneezing all day. I came home early cause I wasn't feeling any better. Several people are starting to get on my bad side lately too. Hopefully this weekend will be better.

There's something I've been wanting to say to you for the longest time, but I can't ever bring it up. I don't think I ever will, because in the end, it's something so stupid. Is it wrong to feel this way? It's like a huge blur to me that I seem to question every single time. I feel like I can't even explain it to you or anyone else. When I think back about all the possibilities and what could have happened, it makes me wish I could've done something before. Everytime I see it happen, my heart starts to hurt. What's going on? I always told myself to let it go, but it will always stick in the back of my mind. I feel like a fool for feeling this way, what should I do? I know deep down that I should protect you and also myself. You mean a lot to me and I care about you, so I can let this go, eventually.


Life isn't fair.

but, I can get through this...

No comments:

Post a Comment