Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Perfect World.

I love it when the beginning of the week turns out wonderful! I woke up earlier than usual, 7:11 to be exact, just to talk to girlfriend for a bit. I was really sleepy still and my eyes barely opened, so I headed back to bed. I'm not liking how the weather went from warm to cold again, it drives me crazy! I can't wait for spring to come... less rain please. class was normal today, as usual, but I got a ton of hw thrown at me. I've been working on it for hours now. I still don't get the point of having online hw assignments. It makes no sense to me. besides that, I spent hours talking to my love. It's the small things you do that mean the world to me. I ended my night with the biggest smile on my face all because of you. <3

goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment