Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sleep is the cousin of Death.

It's 4 AM; lights out, headphones on, blastin Nujabes. I'm still shocked that he's gone... this man made a huge impact in my life. not only emotionally but spiritually as well. every time I listen to his music, it takes me into another dimension. it puts my mind straight at ease. your music will carry on with me forever.
rest in paradise, Seba Jun.

an update on me; I've been going through several bumps here and there but overall life is pretty smooth. I'm back up on my feet and taking things easy. seems like dancing is my get away these days. once I walk out of that dance studio, all the built up stress is gone. I banged up my knees, pulled a muscle near my quad the other day; hurts like a bitch! got a few dance performances coming up within the next month. finally. it's about time!

got about a month left of classes, time to get down to work. I'm thinking bout taking summer classes this year. not 100% positive though. I'm still looking for a job, but it's hard to find one that fits into my schedule. I actually got a call the other day from some marketing company. seems like all these huge job opportunities are all full time. I'm busy with school, so no can do! on the other hand, soccer season is starting back up next month. I'll be taking my referee recertification test later on today. wish me luck!

I still need to go shopping for more spring/summer gear. all of these fresh spring collections are killin me! shoes and clothes STAY on my mind. the weather is finally getting warm again. my shorts need some creases!

happy spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment