hectic weeek! I been in the dance studio every single day ever since wednesday. dancing at least 2-3 hrs. a day, non stop. StomPHest performance was yesterday, we killed it as always. Deltas took it again this yr. It was too damn crunk in there. I loved the crowd and atmosphere. I'm sore and tired as helll. finally get to take a break for the next few days, but I have a feeling I'll be back in the studio at the rec center. aish, the things I do for the things I love.
lee hyori's new teaser is out! you don't know how much I love this woman. she in her 30's and still hot as hell. I can't wait to see her comeback performance.
babe had to go to sleep early today so I'm gonna try to go to bed early tonight. I need all the sleep I can get.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment