This past weekend was a blast! I love the fact that summer is near and so is my 21st bday!! :D Highlights. - Cool Springs w/ Twyla & spent the day w/ baby cousins - Paul & Jiep's wedding - Memorial Day celebration @ Antioch Temple - Old school day @ Shelly's house! - BWW & Volleyball w/ the cool kids.
Pictures!
A 3 yr. old's drawing of his family.. how adorable huh?
Going up the hill.Ready to race.
Like brother, like brother.He wanted to rock my fitted too. :D
So breathtaking...Everyone on the dance floor @ the wedding.SPEACIALS. lolUh oh, "white girl" doin her thang. :PWe are so chinky.. lol. Chopstick chillin by the shade! haha. My feet are so white, haha.
awh snap, boo! LNY @ the new wat. That brings back so many memories and feelings. ahh *spazz* You looked so cute in your fob gear that day. I specifically remember saying bye to you that day. I kinda screamed it in your ear. I can't believe I held what I really wanted to do, in. :x <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I have more to add. lol I just noticed that you have pictures from Nashville LNY on here too! *poke* ;) AND! the wedding picture too. mmm you looked cute all GQ-ed up. too bad I didn't talk to you at either of those days. golll
awh snap, boo! LNY @ the new wat. That brings back so many memories and feelings. ahh *spazz* You looked so cute in your fob gear that day. I specifically remember saying bye to you that day. I kinda screamed it in your ear. I can't believe I held what I really wanted to do, in. :x
ReplyDelete<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I have more to add. lol I just noticed that you have pictures from Nashville LNY on here too! *poke* ;) AND! the wedding picture too. mmm you looked cute all GQ-ed up. too bad I didn't talk to you at either of those days. golll
ReplyDelete