Monday, April 6, 2009

When it's gloomy outside, I feel like cleaning.

Remember how I was talking about how great the weather in TN is? SIKE. Today was crappy as hell! It was cold and rainy... not pretty at all. I went to have lunch w/ Twyla at Toot's though, but then my sister's killed my leftovers. :[ Went to Best Buy for a bit and played games like the nerds we are. Then went home and I decided to rearrange my whole closet.. I literally took out all of my clothes and threw em all over the floor, aha.
Ewww, Abercrombie. rofl.
FINALLY COPPED! Meet my future wifey, Angelina Jolie. ;]
Fitteds, fitteds, and more fitteds..
Hanging the tees.
TADA! welcome to my closet. :]
After I finished, walked downstairs and went on a picture taking spree of the boys coloring! :D
He's gonna become ambidextrous like me.Curious bunny.. hmm, reminds me of someone. ahaha.Oh no.. what happened?
After that, did a little "Zumba" dancing w/ grandma in the living room.. quite energetic I must say. It was a good work out though! haha.
That's it for tonight. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment