Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HOLLAAAAA FRISCO BABY!

Besides the chilly weather, Frisco was hella fun today! Spent most of the day shopping with Vy! We had some sushi for lunch @ Tempura House and it was pretty bomb. :D
Then went to Haight St. and copped some stuff from TRUE, Stussy, and Kid Robot. I finally got me a MUNNY! :D
Pickups!My munny looks so fly.Theeeen, went to HUF and on the way to Tanforan Mall we kinda ended up at Twins Peak so we stopped by a bit to take pictures.
San Francisco!It was hella windy up there.Missing you. :[
FINALLY found our way to the mall and got some earrings there, and also found myself a pair of Blazers!
Later, we decided to stalk Rika baby!
We switched jackets cause I was really cold. aha.Glad to have finally met her. :] She's so silly and cute though, gotta love her. :D
Grabbed some pho for dinner @ Pho Huynh Hiep on Irving, and now...... I'm back at the apt., blasting my trance. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment